You are here
Communications Specialist - Automotive
- 3-5 year experience in a communications role, preferably in the automotive
- developing and implementing communications strategies and activities
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational automotive brand, one of the largest auto maker.
The candidate will report directly to the Head of Marketing and will have the following responsibility:
* Plan, drive, write and deliver internal communications that are aligned to the company's values and business objectives, focusing on, but not limited to, the monthly employee newsletter, the Intranet and executive communications
* Translate business direction and values into messages and pieces of communication that are meaningful and engaging for staff at all levels
* Work closely with Executives, Senior Management, Corporate Communications, Marketing, Sales, HR and Product Management to develop the right strategies and messages, identify relevant content and ensure that internal communications are aligned with company strategy and objectives, external communications and other activities.
* Maintain a network of Internal Communications champions through the international organization.
* Own the company's Intranet, i.e. create & maintain a news calendar, ensuring a steady flow of important information, upload content, drive forward the continuous improvement of the Intranet
* Develop and manage new internal communication channels.
* Act as a point of guidance and expert advice across the company on internal communication activities - especially for Executives and Senior Management
* Contribute to the company's employee engagement strategy to keep employees informed and engaged
* Actively contribute to the content marketing strategy and its implementation
* Identify potential topics, create and publish content (articles, white papers, brochures, case studies) for various channels especially digital media and press
* Own marketing projects in the area of customer and market communications
The Successful Applicant
* Degree in Marketing, Communications or Journalism
* 3-5 year experience in a communications role, preferably in the automotive industry
* Experience of successfully developing and implementing communications strategies and delivering a range of transformational communications activities
* Experience of successfully writing and developing key messages for a varied and dispersed workforce
* Outstanding oral and written communication skills. Due to the amount of copy the job holder will be expected to contribute, an excellent standard of German is essential.
* Excellent knowledge of digital media, social media & content marketing
* Experience of editing Intranets and maintaining and administering Content Management Systems (CMS). Experience with Microsoft SharePoint is a plus
* Understanding of web languages including HTML and CSS * Good knowledge in InDesign and Photoshop
* Excellent command of Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, MS Project). Especially ability to create / polish power Point presentations.
* Fluent German is mandatory
What's on Offer
This is a fantastic opportunity to further develop your marketing and communications career in a well-recognized and international company! In the Communications Specialist role, you will be given the opportunity to get involved in many elements of the Marketing mix and work within a hands-on, creative and international marketing and communications team.