You are here
Driver of the organization's overall IPO strategy
Experience with a Publicly listed company with SaaS model
About Our Client
Our client, leader in his industry
- Prepare investment and revenue plans for management review.
- Prepare and adjust as needed annual operating budgets, including high and low variations.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reports for investors.
- Prepare financial reports for Board of Directors meetings (12 per year)
- Monitor and oversee daily accounting operations including A/P, A/R, and Banking transactions.
- Monitor cash positions and proper use of the Company's line of credit.
- Conduct monthly SaaS revenue recognition by gathering job status information from project managers, reconciling with actual costs to date, and applying appropriate revenue recognition
- Generate financial statements for month end close, with review and commentary; reconcile UK,
French and US accounts with Swiss accounts.
- Prepare sales analysis for company and individual Project Managers.
- Act as liaison with accounting and/or auditing firm for financial statement review and tax preparation.
- Monitor payroll activities to ensure compliance with all requirements.
- Calculate commission payments to sales team.
- Maintain banking relationship including compliance reporting.
- Review and schedule payment for employee reimbursable expenses.
The Successful Applicant
- Publicly listed company experience with SaaS model
- Four-year college degree in finance or accounting.
- 5 to 10 years' experience as Controller and/or CFO in tech companies.
- Experience in IFRS or GAAP-compliant SaaS revenue recognition and SaaS KPIs.
- Experience with banking, cash management and lending covenants.
- Strong analysis and modeling capabilities using spreadsheets or similar tools.
- Experience in IPO
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Desirable: Broader skills and perspective; mature management experience
- Desirable: Operations experience
- Desirable: Contract negotiation and management experience
What's on Offer
Opportunity for bright, passionate and dedicated individuals to join a growing dynamic team