You are here
About Our Client
Our client is a an American multinational company.
The main purpose of this position will be to drive growth and generate revenue, evaluating and selling effectively the products of the company in the Swiss market. The objective will be to strengthen relationships with existing key accounts and implement action plans to gain market shares, increase revenue and profitability of the territory and the company.
Responsibilities will be:
- Identify and establish key prospective doctors and aesthetic players in the Swiss market.
- Promote the Company's competitive position, products, and services.
- Plan and execute individual strategic and tactical sales and marketing plans.
- Develop sales objectives for the territory and recommend appropriate action.
- Achieve profitable sales targets in the assigned territory.
- Establish and maintain good customer relations to grow sales.
- Provides high quality and effective pre-sales and post-sales support.
- Budget responsibility for global sales within the territory, including regular sales forecasts.
- Presence at exhibitions and organization of client seminars and congresses.
- Maintain awareness and communicate market trends and anticipates possible business opportunities and competition for the area.
- Assist in sales planning, which includes an analysis of vendors and selling techniques, consumer research and sales budgets.
- Responsible for attending all training scheduled by the company for continued educational growth.
- Follow up of product evaluations in the centers, and feedback of field information, including equipment demonstration and installation
- Create and maintain a database of all businesses in assigned territory.
- Complete a daily itinerary and follow the annual business plan for the assigned territory.
- Maintain files on all accounts and submit required reports in a timely manner.
- Provide market information to the marketing team to develop marketing and sales strategies.
The Successful Applicant
- Master degree in scientific subject.
- Experience in medical equipment is a must.
- Understanding of medical equipment related to aesthetic market would be an advantage.
- Experience in direct selling in a related field.
- Proven track record in meeting and exceeding sales targets.
- Strong network in the Swiss market.
- Fluent in English and German, French would be a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent self-organization and presentation skills.
- Entrepreneur mindset.
What's on Offer
Join a growing company in a challenging role with an opportunity to grow in the company.