You are here
Business Analyst M3
- Luxury goods industry
- ERP M3 - Infor Business Analyst
About Our Client
Our client, a fashion watch & jewellery brand, with a clear design approach and positioning, has been designing, developing and manufacturing iconic watches since the early 1970s.
Rigorously made in Switzerland, its products are recognised for their innovative and contemporary design, quality and
craftsmanship and are distributed worldwide through the exclusive network of directly operated boutiques and selected
watch retailers and distributors.
The ERP Business Systems Analyst (BSA) will be responsible for delivering and supporting M3 ERP related application projects for Logistic Operations (EDI - interfaces - warehouse flow) and reporting functions.
The BSA will partner with end users to understand their business functions and processes as well as define, develop, configure and test software solutions that meet the needs of the Logistic organization.
Additionally, the BSA will lead the expansion of automated processes in M3 (EDI-interfaces) and related applications to scale business operations, improve existing practices and address new business requirements.
- Gather business requirements as needed, working with decision makers and end users.
- Identify and resolve systems issues using ERP solutions.
- To determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers.
- Lead and analyse design sessions in prototyping new systems to enhance business processes, operations and information process flows.
- Monitor daily EDI operations, manage the EDI relationship in site with external Integration Partner and integrate new EDI customers.
- Monitor and manage all interfaces with all third parties system.
- Assist users in resolving problems and answer questions with minimal supervision.
- Conduct in-depth tests for modified and new systems or applications.
- Escalated Help Desk problems level 2 to the Manager
- Write Program specifications to describe program development & user manuals for operating procedures
The Successful Applicant
the ideal candidate will have the following skills
- Proven experience initiating and leading ERP related projects and provide day to day support.
- Good knowledge of ERP system. Infor M3 v13 ideally.
- Fluent in English. French will be a plus
- Good knowledge of business processes in luxury and fashion industry.
- Experience in implementing EDI customers.
- Strong knowledge of M3 e-Collaborator (MEC)
- M3 Warehouse Mobility (M3WM)
- Good knowledge of M3 Output Solution (Streamserve).
- Proficient in SQL, JScript for Infor Smart Office.
- Ability to design M3 Adhoc reports.
- Ability to build interfaces between different ERP systems.
- Solid written and verbal communications skills.
- Customer-oriented and helpful attitude with outstanding customer service and interaction skills.
- Self-motivated and directed, with the ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a fast paced environment
What's on Offer
This position offers a great work environment and an attractive salary.