You are here
Bonds Analyst & co PM
Bonds analyst and co-portfolio manager
Growing independent wealth manager
About Our Client
Our client is an independent fund manager offering portfolio management services for private clients. It also manages the a fund that invests predominantly in high-yield bonds across global markets
As bond analyst and co-portfolio manager you will actively contribute to the investment strategy and monitoring of the company portfolios as well as the growth of their high yield fund.
Working in close collaboration with the Senior Portfolio manager your responsibilities will include:
- Screening and identifying investment opportunities
- Placing orders with brokers and ensuring best execution of trades
- Following up on investments and news flow
- Preparing reports to private clients
- Drafting management reports for the fund
- Calculating performance of the portfolios and the fund & invoicing performance fees if applicable
- Ensuring that the fund complies with the Private Placing Memorandum, Investment Guidelines and bank requirements for Loan-to-Value purposes
- Marketing the fund to prospects and distribution platform in order to raise further assets
The Successful Applicant
- University degree in Finance or economics
- Financial qualification such as CFA
- At least 3 year's experience in the bond market, in trading or portfolio management
- Fluent in English and a working knowledge of French
- Team player, energetic, personable, humble.
What's on Offer
A unique opportunity to actively participate in the investment strategy of a company and contribute to building the track-record of a growing fund.