You are here
Application Engineer (m/f)
Global and dynamic organization that wants to reinforce its team of developers
You are a specialist in conception and development of applications
About Our Client
My client is a global and dynamic organisation in the transportation industry.
Your goal is to reinforce the application team on these different tasks:
- Understand requirements and implementing solutions using best practice so that they work both functionally and operationally.
- Ensure that the integration designed fits the purpose and will allow operational teams to easily support solutions post go live.
- Assist with requirements gathering, design, with primary responsibility, the development and provide support during the test and release phases of EDI projects.
- Develop and maintain the BizTalk environment(s).
- Produce and update operational and maintenance processes and procedures.
- Deploy new and existing code changes including patches, upgrades and releases, whilst updating and maintaining the automated regression test suite, to ensure the BizTalk platform runs as per best practice.
The Successful Applicant
- Solid technical knowledge and experience of the following technologies: BizTalk 2009 and above, .Net framework 4.0 and above, C#, SOA Techniques and Patterns, WCF, XML, XSD, XSLT, SQL server 2008 and above (defining database tables and stored procedures),
- Strong experience in dealing with technical problems and communicating with customers and stakeholders
- Open-minded and willing to learn and use new languages and technologies
- Familiar with Agile development (KANBAN/SCRUM), Build Automation tools (MSBUILD, MAVEN) and Source control (GIT). English and French is a must.
What's on Offer