You are here
After-Sales Service Manager - MedTech (m/f)
- Manage Lifecycle of Products, Services and Solutions for Existing Customers
- Exposure to eHealth solutions required
About Our Client
Our client, a leader in the medical sector, is looking for a After-Sales Service Manager. You will be responsible to manage the life-cycle of all products, services and solutions marketed to the customer base with the aim to grow the business and improve the customer experience for all brands across the Europe, Middle East & Africa (EMEA) region. This includes service solutions, service contracts and other covers, product upgrades, accessories, consumables and engagement programs.
1. Manage Lifecycle of Products, Services and Solutions for Existing Customers
- Implement the service strategy and mindset in EMEA, considering local market distinctions and needs.
- Lead cross-functional/multi-disciplinary New Product Launch teams, project teams and ad-hoc task forces associated with the service business.
- Manage the end-of-life of the products/services/solutions
- Develop marketing content and lifecycle management campaigns, including launch plans and promotional campaigns, material development and implementation, audio, visuals, etc.
- Assess training requirements in the markets and provide input for definition of training content to ensure effective delivery of training and key selling messages to field staff.
- Support the planning and preparation as well as attend conferences, events and workshops.
2. Facilitate Growth of the Service Business
- Propose, develop and stimulate campaigns for the markets to promote customer base revenue growth, in alignment with the EMEA Campaign Manager.
- Develop and provide input to determine value selling arguments, pricing models and levels for the range of products, services and solutions.
3. Conduct Market Research and Identify Customer/Business Needs to Improve EMEA Service Offering
- Identify and summarize needs for services, harmonize requirements and communicate them to relevant internal stakeholders to ensure that the production of products/services/solutions meet customer base requirements.
- Measure and improve Net Promoter Score for offered services/solutions and identify opportunities based on the results.
4. Understand and Influence Infrastructure and End to End Processes in Service Scope
- Influence stakeholders and decision makers to integrate changes to business processes and infrastructure
The Successful Applicant
- Work Experience:
- Min. 5 years' experience in related field (after-sales, customer experience/services and/or related areas).
- International work experience (EMEA region).
- Service sales experience, incl contract selling.
- Exposure to eHealth solutions.
- Technical Skills:
- CRM-Software (e.g. Salesforce).
- General affinity to technical topics
- Basic statistical skills / ability to analyze complex sets of data
- Language Skills: English (excellent written and spoken). Any other European language a plus.
- Additional Skills:
- Customer Focus: Must consider impact on customer benefit/experience in all concepts.
- Project Management approach
- Lean Six Sigma (Green Belt or above)
- Change Management Theory and practiceBusiness travel across various region.
What's on Offer
- Cover wide and complex geographic scope (EMEA).
- Opportunity to innovate, develop new business models and processes in after-sales.
- Visibility across the organization and to global leadership team.
- Gain experience in highly regulated and technically complex product category.