Postes de Marketing & Agences - Communication & Edition
6 offre(s) d’emploi correspondant(es)
Communication & Edition
- Offres premiumVaudPermanent
The Marketing & Communication Manager role is essential in the development of the global marketing strategy. You are both operational and strategic oriented.
- Internal and External Communication Competencies
- Trilingual : English, French, German
Vous êtes responsable de la stratégie de communication interne et externe chez notre client. Vous avez un rôle de à la fois stratégique dans la définition de vos plans annuels et opérationnel.
- Expérience dans le domaine de la Communication et/ou des RP
- Bilingue Français / Allemand
The primary purpose of this role is to contribute to the creation of high quality communications projects in Switzerland.
The positions is based in the Zurich and it requires a fluent knowledge of German and possibly French.
- 3-5 year experience in a communications role, preferably in the automotive
- developing and implementing communications strategies and activities
Great opportunity to join an international HR and Communications team in the area of Basel for 12 months.
- International pharmaceutical company
- HR Communications Manager for a 12 months project
The R&D Communication Manager is a passionate and creative communication professional, supporting employees in achieving the R&D vision through effective communication strategies.(S)He is responsible for developing and implementing leadership communication plans to ensure full understanding of the R&D strategy, organizational goals and plans by its employees globally
- Change management experience in global organizations
- Strong internal communications skills
As an Employer Branding & Communication Manager, you will be responsible for planning, developing and implementing the corporate communication strategy (mission & vision), and support corporate values to all internal and external stakeholders.
By consolidating and unifying the communication messages, you will build up the corporate culture/promote key values.
- Employer Branding experience (min 3 years)
- Excellent english skills