Postes de Conseil, stratégie & management de transition
8 offre(s) d’emploi correspondant(es)
Conseil, stratégie & management de transition
To complete the financial analysis and controlling team, we are looking for a dynamic financial controller. In this position you will report to the head of the department.
- Dynamic environment
- Financial Analyst / Controller
Our client, a leading market research agency for the Healthcare industry, searches for a consultant with strong analytical and presentation skills. The Consultant is expected to take on different levels of responsibility depending on their skills, the size and complexity of projects and resources available in the team.
By translating data into meaningful insights and communicating recommendations to key decision makers you will help create change in the world of Life Sciences.
- Solid sales effectiveness experience and analytical skills
- 2-5 years of experience in Healthcare or Consulting
Very interesting 1-year project for a Business Analyst with strong IT know how.
- International company located in Zurich
- Business Analyst with IT and Project Management understanding
We are proud to have been awarded Top Employer Switzerland and Europe for the second year in a row!
In our rapid expansion and the development of our success strategy, we are currently recruiting business and relationship oriented Recruitment Consultants to join our dynamic and international team.
- Are you business and relationship oriented and looking for a career change?
- Be part of a market leader and Top Employer Award Winner in EU and Switzerland
Corporate Strategy and Planning Manager
Strategic Consulting background
- In-House Strategy Team
- International and Innovative environment
- Fierté, Passion, Tenacité, Esprit d'Equipe et Convivialité, telles sont les valeurs clés de Page Group et les fondements de notre réussite.
- Consultant(e) en Recrutement spécialisé(e) sur les métiers de la Finance.
- Business Development & Consulting
- Challenge & Entrepreneurship
Notre client est un acteur international des services au gouvernement.
- Responsable de la formation en contact avec des organismes publics
- Poste résidentiel
Michael Page is part of PageGroup, one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies specialising in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
- Looking for a rewarding career? Your future starts here!
- Michael Page ranked among the "Top Employer's" Switzerland