Sie sind hier
Legal Operations Manager - Abu Dhabi
- A large Sovereign Wealth Fund based in the United A. Emirates.
- Competitive package on offer for the right candidate.
A large Sovereign Wealth Fund based in the United A. Emirates.
The Legal Operations Manager is responsible for optimising financial planning and reporting, financial management for service provided by external counsel on the Legal Panel, quality assurance of external counsel, and operational activities and technology to maximise efficiency in the Legal Division. The role contributes to the Legal Division's success by mitigating Operational Risk and Financial Risk by implementing financial and operating strategies for the Legal Division. The role works directly with the Legal Division Senior Management, Accounts, HR Procurement, IT and external counsel. the Legal Operational Manager is also to support organisational initiatives that impact the operations of Legal.
Please note that this is not a technical role. There will not be any technical legal work undertaken, it is purely operational.
- The appropriate candidate will have a Bachelor Degree, Legal or other.
- They will have experience within a Financial Services Setting or have dealt with finance within a Legal setting.
- Excellent proficiency in English Language is absolutely essential.
Competitive package on offer for the right candidate.