Sie sind hier
International Senior HR Business Advisor
leading global investment bank
potential to develop in to a leadership role
Our client is a leading global investment bank with a strong and profitable private clients franchise. A leader in Germany and Europe, the Bank is continuously growing in North America, Asia and key emerging markets.
In your role, you will be responsible for embedding the people strategy in the divisions that you support. You will support managers with regional and global responsibility in Switzerland and across EMEA in creating an environment which fosters employee engagement and in developing their people by implementing talent management, succession plans and promotion processes. In your role, you will play a key role in the Performance Management and annual pay review process. In addition, you will be responsible for the full recruitment process, incl. internal transfers and assignments across all levels and for managing complex employment relation issues. Finally, you will help to identify continuous improvement opportunities, drive change and create efficiencies in the HR function.
You will be part of the global HR Team, reporting directly to the Head of HR Switzerland, and work closely with the other HR Business Advisors and the HR Operations team in and outside Switzerland.
- 8+ years of experience as HR Business Advisor or Partner with an international and global matrix organisation in the banking and/or financial solution industry.
- Strong knowledge and experience in Performance Management, Recruitment, Compensation, OD, L&D and Employee Relations.
- Knowledge of the Swiss Employment Law
- You quickly understand the business strategy and HR implications. Your role is strategical and operational.
- Experience in HR process design and execution
- You are a pragmatic and creative personality and you like to support the Management through Change.
- You have first management experience
- You are fluent in English and German
- You like to work independently and to collaborate within a global HR team
You will find a strong performance culture combined with a strong focus on partnership and teamwork.