Logistik, Einkauf & Supply Chain - Versorgungskettenmanagement Jobs
6 passende Stellenangebote
The role is to develop and implement improvement strategies and transformational programs on the "Demand to Build" process for the EMEA region, aligned with global priorities and regional priorities, and which leverage business performance and value creation target.
- Global player in luxury consumer goods
- EMEA Supply Chain Hub - CoE function
The Category Planning Lead will be responsible for tactical decision making process matching supply and demand in collaboration with key stakeholders in order to balance cost, service and inventory.
InternationalPermanentCHF42,753 - CHF61,992
- Category Planning Lead (M/F)
- New regional EMEA Supply Chain organization
ALDI in vista dell'espansione sul mercato Italiano è alla ricerca di giovani talenti di potenziale da inserire e formare verso una brillante carriera di Area Manager
- ALDI, multinazionale tedesca operante nel settore della GDO
- Giovani talenti di potenziale da inserire e formare verso una brillante carriera
In this role our candidate will be responsible for the 3rd party manufacturing planning within a global production company. Furthermore, the candidate is responsible for the finished good sourcing and operational management of third party (Toll) manufacturing services.
- Global and dynamic industry giant
- Senior exposure toll, supply and inventory planning regionally
The Supply and Resource Planner (m/w) is responsible for the consistent flow of raw materials, semi-finished and finished goods, while liaising with demand planning and business needs. He will be part of the team that aims towards excellence and drive continuous improvement projects to meet our customer's expectations for product delivery and service.
- Supply and Resource Planner (m/f) in an international environment
- Global and dynamic company in the FMCG industry
The supply chain manager will be the point of interference between various internal stakeholders (product development, manufacturing, sourcing, manufacturing planning and control planning).
- Supply Chain Manager
- Swiss Manufacturing Company