Engineering & Produktion - Produktion, Fertigung Jobs
6 passende Stellenangebote
Our client is a large family-owned conglomerate with several subsidiaries all over the world. In order to ensure ongoing growth, our client has set-up an international program. We are looking for enthusiastic Management Associates (m/f) with high ambition and goal-oriented mindset. German and English as well as international flexibility are mandatory.
- Global family-owned conglomerate with 50.000+ staff
- High-potential program for professionals with at least 3 years of experience
Rattaché à la Direction, le candidat idéale sera en charge de gérer le site de production, selon la stratégie mise en place par le comité de Direction.
- Responsable de Production
- Poste à responsabilité
In the context of a replacement due to an internal move of the current incumbent, we are looking for an experienced Manufacturing Engineer that will primarily work on implementing new products at the Third Party Manufacturing (TPM) suppliers across EMEA.
- Leading international company with a European site based in Zurich
- Challenging position with a regional scope
Notre client est une entreprise prestigieuse de construction, impliquée dans la réalisation de très grands projets d'édification et de réhabilitation d'immeubles de grande hauteur et de bâtiments publics.
Dans le cadre de son développement, elle recherche un(e) nouveau(elle) Directeur(trice) de Projet Construction en Côte d'Ivoire.
- Entreprise de construction
- Directeur(trice) de Projet Construction
Our client is a household and personal care goods provider. The company is continually looking for motivated, dynamic and creative people to join its team and to contribute to its success which has been continuously growing over the last decades. In order to strengthen his R&D team, they are currently looking for a new Product Manager - R&D Engineer
- 3 years in a technical position preferably with formula development experience
- Fluency in English, German strongly preferred and French desirable
Our client is a leading international technology company, well-known in the Luxembourg market.
To support its growth and to develop its team, this company is currently searching for a Technical Customer
Services Officer for the European market
- Our client is a leading international technology company
- Developing a deep understanding of the technical devices & services