Beratung, Strategie & Change management Jobs
7 passende Stellenangebote
Beratung, Strategie & Change management
Notre client est un acteur international des services au gouvernement.
- Responsable de la formation en contact avec des organismes publics
- Poste résidentiel
Afin de renforcer la Direction Management Services, et travailler de manière transversale sur des projets Finance, HR, Controlling et IT
- Opportunité pour un Chef de projet Finance
- Secteur d'activité dynamique
As a member of the senior leadership team, you will work closely with a motivated and engaged finance and governance committee of the board of directors. The overall company strategy is to bring the company within the next 4 years to the stock exchange.
For that purpose, S/he will lead the implementation of a IFRS financial administration system for going IPO in 2020.
You will be responsible for:
- Opportunity for a Chief Financial Officer to build something from A to Z
- Fast growing company structure
Our client, a NGO in Geneva, is looking for a public health consultant.
- Public Health specialist
- One year mission
In this function you will independently perform internal audits across a broad spectrum of areas and take full responsibility for all phases of the engagements. You will directly report to the Group and will be in close interaction with management and senior staff members across our global organization, and work closely with team colleagues in our offices.
- International scope with exciting projects
- Great opportunity to setup an Audit departement
Michael Page is part of PageGroup, one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies specialising in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
- Looking for a rewarding career? Your future starts here!
- Michael Page ranked among the "Top Employer's" Switzerland
On behalf of our client, a fast growing Swiss Investment Advisor with focus on sustainable investments in infrastructure, we are exclusively searching for a goal oriented Managing Director Energy Efficiency to dynamically lead the Zurich based operations.
- MD Opportunity within a fast growing Investment Advisor
- Candidates with a deal track record from the Energy/Infrastrure sector preferred