41 Matching Jobs
- Featured JobZürichPermanent
Your responsibilities will include identifying, developing and managing client business relationships as well as managing the entire recruitment process from interview to offer stage and beyond.
That includes sourcing and interviewing candidates, negotiating salary packages and supporting your candidates through the recruitment process.
- Full desk recruitment consultancy role
- Opportunity within a professional, multicultural and meritocratic environment
This position is a great opportunity for an individual who is commercially minded, creative with relevant experience in the timber trade. This is a dynamic position in a core business division of a major, global agri-business company.
- sales of logs, lumber and value added products like mouldings, flooring
- experience in sales within B2B wood industry environment
The Regional Sales Manager Europe (m/w) is responsible for promoting and forecasting territory revenue and strenghening relationships with current accounts and developing new accounts. This position will be based out of the home office and Germany and require frequent travel across Europe.
- World leader in precision rubber and polymer laboratory instrumentation
- Regional Sales Manager Europe (m/w) based out of home office in Germany
The Sales Engineer will report to the International Sales Director and will be responsible to develop and maintain relationships with customers in the German speaking Switzerland.
- 5+ years technical sales experience
- Develop and maintain relationships with customers
The primary responsibility of the Business Developer will be to profitably increase territory revenues,
thereby enhancing the company's market position. This will occur through a concentration on both new
business development and expanding current client relationships.
- Experience in selling HR solutions/services on the local market (Romandie)
- Strong business development skills (cold calling / prospecting)
The Sales Manager is responsible for the development of demand and sales within the Interior Designers and Architects channel in Switzerland.
- Accelerate brand awareness and demand in target market
- Min. 5 years working experience in a sales position
Our client is multinational company in the electrical engineering sector. The company is organised in several global business units and we are recruiting a Sales Engineer / Account Manager for Switzerland for one of these business units.
In this role you would be responsible from the sales perspective over a portfolio of products across Switzerland.
- Technical sales role with business development and account management component
- Leading multinational in the electrical engineering sector
Our client, a global leader in the production and distribution of FMCG products, is looking for a Junior Key Account Manager. In this challenging and exciting role you will be responsible of the development of demand and sales in the assigned region, which will help to establish this company as the premium provider of choice. You will play an integral role in new business pitches and hold responsibility for the effective on-boarding of new clients.
- Accelerate demand in target market
- 3-5 years of working experience in a sales position
We are looking for a Commercial Development Manager Europe & APAC to join the Commercial Development team whose role is to support sales with implementing go-to- market strategy, to develop customer value propositions, new solution and service offerings.
The Commercial Development Manager Europe coordinates the implementation of go-to-market strategies and develops high value sales opportunities for new and existing solutions in a multi-country environment.
- International sales experience
- knowledge of the oil / Fuel business