43 Matching Jobs
- Featured JobZürichPermanent
Your responsibilities will include identifying, developing and managing client business relationships as well as managing the entire recruitment process from interview to offer stage and beyond.
That includes sourcing and interviewing candidates, negotiating salary packages and supporting your candidates through the recruitment process.
- Full desk recruitment consultancy role
- Opportunity within a professional, multicultural and meritocratic environment
The Head of Office will be responsible for the direction and management of the entire office.
- Ensure the long-term profitable growth of the office
- Previous experience in a sales and people management role in Switzerland
We are looking for a Key Account Manager, to handle key accounts based in Romandie, gain, maintain and grow profitable business.
- Sales in Transports or Services to healthcare companies experience
- Knolwedge of account management/Romandie
In this challenging role, you are globally responsible for the strategic development of your product category - packaging materials.
- Exciting opportunity for an experienced procurement professional
- Excellent career growth opportunities
Our client, a key player in the MedTech industry worldwide, is looking for a Sales Representative for the region Zurich to Basel. In this challenging and exciting role you will be responsible to acquire, maintain and develop sales in the assigned region, with existing and new customers. You will play an integral role in establishing this company as the premium provider of choice.
- 3-5 years of sales experience within the MedTech Industry required
- Acquires, maintains and develops new and existing customers
Rare opportunity for an entrepreneurial professional with a results orientation who is looking for a client services and business development role.
The Business Development Manager will play a critical role in developing revenue growth and managing successful engagements with legal departments at major companies in the French speaking region of Switzerland.
- Experience in selling services (ideally legal) in Romandie for >5 years
- Fluency in French / German & English
To achieve the targeted acquisition of market share and profitability within an assigned market segment by personally contacting prospective customers and securing new and repetitive business.
- Identifies sales opportunities in new and existing accounts
- 5-10 years sales of technology solutions in the German speaking Switzerland
The Sales Director will be responsible for the direction and management of sales and service team in Switzerland and Austria.
- Responsible for the direction and management of sales and service team
- Direct and coordinate preparation of sales and business forecasts
The Export Manager Europe will be responsible for establishing and managing relationships with clients in the assigned area and securing long term growth for the organization.
- Our client is a a world leader in the plastic welding
- Knowledge of the plastics industry is preferred