Marketing & Agency jobs
12 Matching Jobs
Marketing & Agency
Our client is Swiss global player, leader in the engineering and manufacturing of high-tech machinery used across several industries.
In this permanent role you will be responsible for the full lifecycle management of the company's main product line, and well as for its value management to optimise and maximise business.
- Leading global Swiss player in the high-tech industry
- Challenging position with multiple facets in product marketing
As Data Analytics & Insights Manager, you will work with a variety of stakeholders across the organization and regions to provide teams with data enabling them to efficiently drive sales.
- Experience in databases (SQL, MS Access, Excel Macros) & analytics (PowerBI)
- Experience in supporting Sales & Marketing teams
Michael Page is working on a Senior role and looking for a very hands on candidate that is keen to join a new adventure in an international company, being responsible for the Marketing team in Europe. Flexibility to travel in (and outside) Europe is important. The candidate must be a very strong Marketeer and previous experience in the Healthcare Industry
GenevaPermanentCHF90,000 - CHF95,000
- Senior role for Marketing Executive with experience in the Healthcare Industry
- Great opportunity to be part of an international team based in an European HQ
* Elaborate Travel Retail development axes, in collaboration with the Marketing Director
* Ensure the project management on Operational Marketing themes with all internal and external contacts for the Travel Retail business (Europe / Middle East / Americas)
- Experience in premium consumer goods
- Marketing experience / international level
The Group Chief Marketing Officer will cover a new role and will be responsible for assembling the Marketing Department at a global level, defining the Group marketing strategy, and ensuring its implementation in all the geography and for all the brands, coherently with the international developing plans.
- International senior manager in strategic marketing
- Global player in Home & Building Automation
Reporting to the Marketing Director, you will:
- Work in tight with variety of people from various business and cultural background at corporate and regional level.
- Responsible of developing strategies and executing Media and Digital campaigns while managing tight deadlines.
- FMCG / Premium consumer goods experience
- Media influencer / Communication experience
- Management of the overall editorial development of a set of assigned projects
- Maintain the highest degree of quality, clarity, timely delivery and consistency of related normative and non-normative documents, as well as conformity with the the company rules and policies.
- - Experience in writing / proof-reading
- - Mandatory: Excellent English + Good french skills
Our client, a international fashion company that designs, produces and distributes, we are looking for a Temporary Trade Marketing Specialist. In this temporary mission your role will be to promote business development within Switzerland with a "win-win" approach, through specific trade marketing plans.
- Proposing and implementing trade marketing activities within brand guidelines
- Understanding customer needs and promoting specific initiatives
Our client is a top tier premium automotive company making and selling luxury cars worldwide. In the scope of new brand initiatives, the team is looking for a top Product Manager profile to help to expand the team and the growth of the company.
- Be part of an international Top-tier luxury car brand
- Ambitious GE / EN speaking Product Manager from automotive / luxury industry