Marketing & Agency jobs
14 Matching Jobs
Marketing & Agency
To develop its communications efficiency, our client is willing to hire a Communication Manager, with strong experience in oil& & gas / trading industry.
- Corporate Communication & media relations experience in oil or similar industry
- Excellent English & French skills
The product and innovation market research team acts as a true business partner to the business units, getting involved in early stages of the complete life-cycle of a product, from R&D to market introduction and beyond.
In this role you will be part of a team of three market research specialists (business partners) and you will report directly to the Head of the Corporate Market Research department.
- Industrial Corporation with international footprint
- Product Market Research professional with business mindset
The Medical Product Manager will take part in the development of marketing strategies with all products ranges in collaboration with the scientists, sales and marketing departments. He/she has to act as voice of customer to the rest of the company.
The job holder will be expected to implement innovative marketing strategies and develop supporting programs and initiatives aimed to increase market penetration and profitability national wide.
- French and German
One year contract - Internal communications support for a junior (1 - 5 years of experience) candidate.
- 2/3 years of internal / digital communications
- International exposure / Excellent English
The Product Manager - Electronics will report to the Marketing Director, being responsible for all the product marketing and strategic activities to ensure the long-term profitable growth by defining products and services that best meet the customer needs.
- Responsibility for product marketing and strategic activities
- Experience in specialty chemical industry and/or power electronics
For our customer, a global retailer, we are looking for a Global Digital Transformation Manager. In this challenging position, you are responsible for defining, implementing and tracking the global digital strategy across the brand.
- Define and implemtn global strategies and solutions for digital transformation
- Operational marketing competences with experience in digital marketing
This position exists to assist in the creation of a solid base of pricing insights. More specifically, by connecting a deep pricing universe understanding to business challenges, the incumbent should make recommendations on how to competitively price position the product initiatives in the markets.
- Experience in B2C regulated markets
- Strong analytical skills
This position exists to create a solid base of product & pricing insights as a foundation for identifying strategic opportunities and developing winning strategies.
In the pricing side, the incumbent will be responsible for driving global pricing research and intelligence in order to better understand and anticipate competitive strategies & plans, feeding this back into the strategic decision making.
- Product Pricing experience
- International exposure
The Senior Marketing Manager - Aerospace will report to Marketing Director EMEA, being responsible for all the marketing activities to ensure the long-term profitable growth by defining products and services that best meet the customer needs.
- Full responsibility for leading the marketing strategy
- Strong focus on the Aerospace industry
The Marketing Manager Adhesives and Distribution Formulated Systems will be fully responsible for leading the marketing strategy for the Adhesives industry in the EMEA region.
- International strategic marketing experience within Adhesives
- Willingness to travel 30%