Marketing & Agency jobs
27 Matching Jobs
Marketing & Agency
- St. GallenTemporary
Für unseren Kunden, eine traditionsreiche Schweizer Consumer Health Firma, suchen wir per sofort oder nach Vereinbarung einen "Temporary Product Manager". In dieser anspruchsvollen und zentralen Position sind Sie verantwortlich für die stellvertretenden Betreuung bereits laufender und neuer Projekte im Bereich Produktmanagement Consumer Health.
- Begleitung der Portfolioumstellung in der Märkten
- Bereitstellung der Produkt-Unterlagen
Our client, a international fashion company that designs, produces and distributes, we are looking for a Temporary Trade Marketing Specialist. In this temporary mission your role will be to promote business development within Switzerland with a "win-win" approach, through specific trade marketing plans.
- Proposing and implementing trade marketing activities within brand guidelines
- Understanding customer needs and promoting specific initiatives
Our client is Swiss global player, leader in the engineering and manufacturing of high-tech machinery used across several industries.
In this permanent role you will be responsible for the full lifecycle management of the company's main product line, and well as for its value management to optimise and maximise business.
- Leading global Swiss player in the high-tech industry
- Challenging position with multiple facets in product marketing
Notre client souhaite renforcer son équipe Sales & Marketing transversale au niveau groupe, afin d'optimiser l'acquisition (et la fidélisation) de nouveaux abonnés.
Rattaché au responsable marché, le/la chargé/e du marketing transactionnel pilote une nouvelle stratégie d'acquisition basée principalement sur les canaux numériques pour accompagner la montée en puissance des offres d'abonnements digitales.
- Expérience dans l'acquisition de clientèle sur canaux digitaux
- Expérience médias un atout
Our client is an international top tier consultancy company looking for top talents to grow their team in their Zurich office.
- Great opportunity in top tier Consulting company for EN/GE speaker
- Solid experience in Crisis & Change Communication, with media/journalist network
We are currently seeking a Research and Project Manager for a part-time position (60-80%) for 7 months, to cover a maternity leave. The person will support the planning and implementation of parts of the supply grant, through the coordination of two market research projects and the identification of a new supplier(s) for a new finished product.
- Market Research/ Communication
- Public Health
This role supports the implementation of Group internal communications campaigns and channels through the development of engaging content, assisting with events, social media management, measurement and assistance with information-sharing resources.
- Well-established international pharma company
- Communications Specialist with a minimum of 3-5 years working experience
Our client is a top tier premium automotive company making and selling luxury cars worldwide. In the scope of new brand initiatives, the team is looking for a top Product Manager profile to help to expand the team and the growth of the company.
- Be part of an international Top-tier luxury car brand
- Ambitious GE / EN speaking Product Manager from automotive / luxury industry
The Group Brand Manager will form a key member of the Group Marketing team. You will report to Global Brand Director and will work closely with the wider local marketing teams and liaise with the Group head office teams. You will be responsible for leading the successful management and achieving excellence in execution/implementation of important brand and marketing initiatives across local markets.
- 5/7 years of brand management (regional or international)
- Consumer oriented mindset (experience in FMCG, Consumer electronics, services...