Logistics, Procurement & Supply Chain - Supply Chain Management jobs
6 Matching Jobs
Supply Chain Management
Our client is looking for a supply chain analyst, to start as soon as possible for an initial mission until end of 2017.
The supply chain analyst will form an integral part of the Transformation Supply Chain team. He/she will assist the team in gathering and analysing international and country logistics data and information
- - 8 months mission to start ASAP
- - International organization
The Category Planning Lead will be responsible for tactical decision making process matching supply and demand in collaboration with key stakeholders in order to balance cost, service and inventory.
InternationalPermanentCHF42,753 - CHF61,992
- Category Planning Lead (M/F)
- New regional EMEA Supply Chain organization
ALDI in vista dell'espansione sul mercato Italiano è alla ricerca di giovani talenti di potenziale da inserire e formare verso una brillante carriera di Area Manager
- ALDI, multinazionale tedesca operante nel settore della GDO
- Giovani talenti di potenziale da inserire e formare verso una brillante carriera
In this role our candidate will be responsible for the 3rd party manufacturing planning within a global production company. Furthermore, the candidate is responsible for the finished good sourcing and operational management of third party (Toll) manufacturing services.
- Global and dynamic industry giant
- Senior exposure toll, supply and inventory planning regionally
The Supply and Resource Planner (m/w) is responsible for the consistent flow of raw materials, semi-finished and finished goods, while liaising with demand planning and business needs. He will be part of the team that aims towards excellence and drive continuous improvement projects to meet our customer's expectations for product delivery and service.
- Supply and Resource Planner (m/f) in an international environment
- Global and dynamic company in the FMCG industry