Logistics, Procurement & Supply Chain - Logistics / Distribution Manager jobs
3 Matching Jobs
Logistics / Distribution Manager
Als Logistikspezialist steuern sie aktiv das Prozessmanagement in den Distributionscenter unseres Kunden. Dies bedeutet, dass sie die Konformität der bestehenden Prozesse sicherstellen sowie diese definieren und Verbesserungen vorantreiben.
- Lead Logistics in global agierendem Unternehmen mit Fokus auf Luxussektor
- Aktives Prozessmanagement in den Distributionscentern des Kunden
In the context of a large project of the construction of a new state of art distribution center in Switzerland, that will act as global distribution center for the fastest growing business segment of the company, we are searching for a Technical Project Lead.
The role will report to the new DC Project Director and will responsible for leading the part of the project related with technical processes and equipment, from the concept design to the go-live and further stabilisation.
- International corporation in FMCG
- Unique project for creating a state of the art, best in class DC in Switzerland
The project focuses on the conceptualization and realization of a new state of the art distribution center in Switzerland with a global Customer base. It is a long term program enhancing the supply chain organization into a more efficient distribution network globally, able to absorb the business volatility and adaptable to changing trends for the fastest growing Distribution Channel.
- Sub Project Lead Logistics (m/f) to strengthen the supply chain operations.
- Being part of building one of the most modern distribution centers in Europe.