Logistics, Procurement & Supply Chain jobs
19 Matching Jobs
Logistics, Procurement & Supply Chain
Yearly Salary (CHF)Expand / collapse
Rattaché au Responsable Supply Chain, vous serez en charge de la stratégie achats et des opérations d'approvisionnement.
- Responsable Achats Horlogerie (h/f)
- Importante société suisse
The ideal candidate will ensure that international customer's orders are filled according to the company's quality chart, while respecting established deadlines.
- After Sales Project Manager (m/f)
- Industrial Manufacturing Sector
Mise en place de la stratégie de la logistique au niveau nationale.
- Chef de Projets Stratégiques en Logistique
- Allemand et français courants
Für unseren Kunden im Kanton Graubünden suchen wir eine kommunikative, versierte und durchsetzungsfreudige Persönlichkeit als Leiter Einkauf.
- Leiter Einkauf
- Innovatives und dynamisches Unternehmen
The Senior Manager serves as the executive leader of the Global Network Planning department and its teams. The department is responsible for the Global Distribution and Requirements Planning of finished products and the Process Optimization for Distribution Planning and Deployment.
- Global and dynamic industry giant
- Global ownership of network planning and supply chain optimisation
The focus of the position holder will be on strategic procurement activities for the production site, covering capital expenditures (CapEx) and technical consumable material purchasing, whilst optimising global supplier portfolio.
- Strong engineering company with an intensive commercial focus
- Strategic procurement with global supplier exposure
Für unseren Standort in Zürich suchen wir zum nächstmöglichen Zeitpunkt einen Recruitment Consultant spezialisiert im Bereich Procurement & Supply Chain (m/w).
- Weltweit führenden Personalberatungen
- Personalberatung im Bereich Procurement und Supply Chain
Our Zurich office is currently looking for a Recruitment Consultant in Supply Chain Management discipline in order to strengthen our offering across the Swiss market.
- Recruitment Consultancy with industrial and technical focus
- An unique approach to key account management and business development
Our client is currently looking for a Traffic/Transportation Manager to manage and develop a team of traffic specialists whilst delivering a high level of transport service to the global business unit with a large volume of outbound shipments to a worldwide customer base and coordinating inbound flow from internal and external suppliers. This in a strong partnership with local Customer Service and Logistics Execution as well as the regional sales force.
- Global and dynamic company in luxury industry
- Senior exposure to local/regional/global transportation management
Being part of a small and stable sourcing team within a family owned food business.
- Experience in food purchasing
- Fluent English and German
About Michael Page Procurement & Supply Chain
Michael Page Procurement and Supply Chain is a specialised division devoted to the recruitment of professionals in this important and vital field. Procurement and supply chain management has emerged as a key factor in the success of global businesses. Our consultants have personal experience in the field of procurement and supply chain and have profound and extensive knowledge of the relevant industry and market standards. In addition, they use their global network, which they have built and maintained over the course of their career. Michael Page Procurement & Supply Chain covers all areas of industry, including purchasing, procurement, planning and consulting, from. Our experts lead talented candidates and global employers together and convey or fill positions in the following areas:
- Procurement: direct / indirect procurement, commodity / category management, management, group procurement, head of procurement, supply chain management
- Logistics: analysis, logistic engineering, project management, logistic management, transport management, stock management
- Planning: production planning, MRP, supply chain planning, management planning, S&OP
- Supply chain: Analysis, project management, head of supply chain
- Client services / sales administration: key account management, customer support management, sales administration management, export sales administration management, call center management.
Our approachWith four decades of recruiting experience our consultants have all the necessary tools to ensure the fulfillment of each assignment. We only use innovative methods that have proven effective, such as the professional use of social media. Thanks to this pragmatic approach guarantees Michael Page its customers a high-quality selection. Whether you are looking for a suitable employee or a suitable job for, our consultants will accompany you step by step, from the precise definition of the assignment to the inclusion of the new employee in your company.
Latest JobsResponsable Achats Horlogerie (h/f)NeuchâtelPermanentAfter Sales Project Manager (m/f)VaudPermanentSenior Manager Global Network Planning (m/f)ZürichPermanentTraffic/Transportation Manager (m/f)ZürichPermanentOperational Buyer Nuts & Dried Fruits - Eng/Ger (m/f)GenevaPermanentTeam Lead Ordonnancement & Approvisionnement (h/f)NeuchâtelPermanentChef de Projets Stratégiques en Logistique All/Fr (h/fFribourgPermanentGlobal Cereal Category SpecialistGenevaPermanentLead Buyer (m/f)Basel-CityPermanentView More Jobs