Logistics, Procurement & Supply Chain jobs
21 Matching Jobs
Logistics, Procurement & Supply Chain
Wir suchen einen Teamleiter Einkauf mit technischem Background und Führungserfahrung für das operative und strategische Beschaffungsmanagement.
- Teamleiter Einkauf mit technischem Background und Führungserfahrung
- Sicherstellen des operativen und strategischen Beschaffungsmanagement
In the context of a large project of the construction of a new state of art distribution center in Switzerland, that will act as global distribution center for the fastest growing business segment of the company, we are searching for a Technical Project Lead.
The role will report to the new DC Project Director and will responsible for leading the part of the project related with technical processes and equipment, from the concept design to the go-live and further stabilisation.
- International corporation in FMCG
- Unique project for creating a state of the art, best in class DC in Switzerland
Participate to the procurement strategy for electrical and electronic materials for EU market.
- Purchaser Electrical & Electronics (m/f)
- International Company
Our client is looking for a senior demand planner for a duration of 6 months
- Dynamic and fast growing multinational company
- Medical Industry
Our client is looking for an interim IT Buyer
- Indirect procurement for IT
- 7 months contract
The project focuses on the conceptualization and realization of a new state of the art distribution center in Switzerland with a global Customer base. It is a long term program enhancing the supply chain organization into a more efficient distribution network globally, able to absorb the business volatility and adaptable to changing trends for the fastest growing Distribution Channel.
- Sub Project Lead Logistics (m/f) to strengthen the supply chain operations.
- Being part of building one of the most modern distribution centers in Europe.
The project focuses on the conceptualization and realization of a new highly automated state of the art global distribution center in Switzerland for the fastest growing Distribution Channel. It is a long term program enhancing the supply chain organization into a more efficient distribution network globally, able to absorb the business volatility and adaptable to changing trends. The project is at the concept design phase and planned to be finished by 2021.
- Senior Project Manager (m/f) - Distribution Site Lead
- Opportunity to create one of the most modern distribution centrers in Europe.
The Category Planning Lead will be responsible for tactical decision making process matching supply and demand in collaboration with key stakeholders in order to balance cost, service and inventory.
InternationalPermanentCHF42,753 - CHF61,992
- Category Planning Lead (M/F)
- New regional EMEA Supply Chain organization
ALDI in vista dell'espansione sul mercato Italiano è alla ricerca di giovani talenti di potenziale da inserire e formare verso una brillante carriera di Area Manager
- ALDI, multinazionale tedesca operante nel settore della GDO
- Giovani talenti di potenziale da inserire e formare verso una brillante carriera
The incumbent of this role will focus on the management and improvement of the procurement operations and the 3rd party provider for the assigned region. Moreover, the main tasks will revolve around the P2P process transformation in order to enable and drive value realization projects.
- Dynamic and international environment
- Procurement Operations Value Realization Lead EMEA
About Michael Page Procurement & Supply Chain
Michael Page Procurement and Supply Chain is a specialised division devoted to the recruitment of professionals in this important and vital field. Procurement and supply chain management has emerged as a key factor in the success of global businesses. Our consultants have personal experience in the field of procurement and supply chain and have profound and extensive knowledge of the relevant industry and market standards. In addition, they use their global network, which they have built and maintained over the course of their career. Michael Page Procurement & Supply Chain covers all areas of industry, including purchasing, procurement, planning and consulting, from. Our experts lead talented candidates and global employers together and convey or fill positions in the following areas:
- Procurement: direct / indirect procurement, commodity / category management, management, group procurement, head of procurement, supply chain management
- Logistics: analysis, logistic engineering, project management, logistic management, transport management, stock management
- Planning: production planning, MRP, supply chain planning, management planning, S&OP
- Supply chain: Analysis, project management, head of supply chain
- Client services / sales administration: key account management, customer support management, sales administration management, export sales administration management, call center management.
Our approachWith four decades of recruiting experience our consultants have all the necessary tools to ensure the fulfillment of each assignment. We only use innovative methods that have proven effective, such as the professional use of social media. Thanks to this pragmatic approach guarantees Michael Page its customers a high-quality selection. Whether you are looking for a suitable employee or a suitable job for, our consultants will accompany you step by step, from the precise definition of the assignment to the inclusion of the new employee in your company.
Latest JobsTeamleiter Einkauf (m/w)SchweizPermanentPurchaser Electrical & Electronics (m/f)VaudPermanentInterim IT Buyer - 7 monthsGenevaTemporaryRegional Deployment Lead & Future Distribution Site Lead (m/f)ZürichPermanentSub Project Lead Logistics (m/f)ZürichPermanentCategory Planning Lead (M/F)ZürichPermanentThird Party Manufacturing Planner (m/f)ZürichPermanentNew Products Third Party Planner (m/f)ZürichPermanentLong-Term Resource Planner (m/f)ZürichPermanentView More Jobs