Human Resources jobs
15 Matching Jobs
As Talent Acquisition Manager, your will be in charge of identifying high potentials while also developing and maintaining human capital.
Your objective will be to establish the Talent Acquisition strategy and manage the whole of the recruitment process, from the definition of needs to the induction of candidates.
You will work in close collaboration with operational staff across all levels in order to define their needs and the ways to achieve their objectives.
- Join a growing company
- Autonomous role
The Swiss Compensation & Benefits Manager is in charge of all aspects relating to the remuneration systems.
- C&B Pension Fund
- Benchmark Swiss
The Senior HR Manager is a diverse generalist role with a focus on talent acquisition and retention,
reporting, compensation and data management. This is a hands-on position for an experienced
professional who has a creative and entrepreneurial approach to HR with the ability to deliver high
candidate and employee satisfaction in a dynamic and inspiring work environment.
- Exciting opportunity within a fast growing environment
- Global presence and international environment
Our client, a listed multinational company, is currently looking for a HR Director who will be part of an international HR talent pool and is expected to build a professional and sustainable HR organization by implementing a HR strategy and HR practices fully supporting the corporate strategy and goals, in cooperation with various stakeholders & counterparts at local & HQ level.
- Part of an international HR talent pool
- Build a professional and sustainable HR organization
We are proud to have been awarded Top Employer Switzerland and Europe. In our rapid expansion and the development of our success strategy, we are currently recruiting a business and relationship oriented Recruitment Consultant to join our dynamic and international team.
As part of our Interim Management team you will be part of developing business opportunities and changing the lives of mid-senior Interim Managers.
- Do you have a business and relationship oriented mentality?
- Be part of the market leader and Top Employer in Switzerland and EU
Our client, a leading international company, is currently looking for a HR Business Partner. The HR Business Partner is mainly supporting and partnering all functions in regional EMEA.
- Responsible for all HR processes
- Support international HR projects across all areas of the HR spectrum
Our client, a leading international organization, is looking for an HR Manager to provide HR support and leadership for the corporate client groups based in Europe.
- HR Manager with a "can-do", "let's make it happen" attitude
- Entrepreneurial spirit
Interesting opportunity for a HR Generalist with leadership skills.
- Interim HR Manager with operational and strategic HR skills
- International manufacturing company with local entity in the Area of Altdorf
Provide thought leadership bridging rewards and business priorities to ensure compensation and rewards programs are appropriate to the business, support our total rewards philosophy. Lead benchmarking, market analysis, job evaluation, offer development and internal pay for performance analyses. Lead corporate compensation initiatives and programs, such as total rewards review, program design, cash and equity program administration, annual compensation planning processes etc
- Exciting regional role with complete total rewards scope
- WIthin a multinational pharmacuetical
-The role of the recruiter is to take responsibility for the sourcing, assessment, selection and hiring of personnel.
- Take responsibility for the sourcing & selection and hiring of personnel.
- The recruiter will provide a consultancy service to hiring managers