Healthcare & Life Sciences - Regulatory Affairs jobs
6 Matching Jobs
As the European RA/QA Manager you will be responsible for all regulatory affairs and quality assurance related activities for the European region. We are exclusively searching for candidates with strong decision making and problem solving skills.
InternationalPermanentCHF74,818 - CHF96,195
- Responsible for all RA & QA related activities in the European region
- Working for a world leading and innovative point-of-care ultrasound organisation
For our client we are exclusively looking for a Senior Quality Manager in the area of South Holland. In this role you are responsible for providing direction and leadership of the quality department within the organization by focusing on quality control and quality assurance.
- Quality Assurance
- Medical Device Industry
For our client Sanofi Genzyme we are exclusively recruiting a new Project Manager & Associate Regulatory Affairs (RA). We are looking for candidates who have a strong analytical mind and an eye for detail. Are you result-driven, accurate and do you have good planning skills? Then we might be looking for you!
- Challenging combination of Regulatory Affairs and Project Management
- Working for a world leading biotechnology organisation
Michael Page is working on a Senior role and looking for a very hands on candidate that is keen to join a new adventure in an international company, being responsible for the Regulatory Affairs team in Europe. Flexibility to travel in (and outside) Europe is important.
- Senior and hands on role for a Senior Director Regulatory Affairs
- Experience and proven trackrecord in the Diagnostics and Life Science Industry
We are looking for a Regulatory and Clinical Affairs Manager
- Regulatory and Clinical Affairs Manager
- Medical devices Class III