Healthcare & Life Sciences jobs
24 Matching Jobs
Healthcare & Life Sciences
- Featured JobGenevaPermanent
Our client is looking for a QA manager holding an extensive experience within pharmaceutical companies.
Only candidates speaking fluently German & English will be considered.
- Only candidates speaking fluently German & English will be considered
- Master degree in pharmacy, life sciences or chemistry required
To cover temporary leave employment from 06 June 2017 to 18 August 2017.
- Regulatory Operations
- Submission Publishing
Provide essential support to the Global Compliance & Risk Management department through the performance and coordination of Third Party Due Diligence in relation to anti-bribery program.
GenevaTemporaryCHF110,000 - CHF140,000
- Compliance project
- Experienced Project Manager in Pharma Compliance
We are looking for a Pharmacovigilance Specialist
- Pharmacovigilance Specialist
- Pharmeceutical Experience
Our client, a Biotechnology company dedicated to clinical diagnostic, is looking for a R&D Director.
- R&D Director - Biotechnology
- Biotechnology company
Michael Page is working on a Senior role and looking for a very hands on candidate that is keen to join a new adventure in an international company, being responsible for the Regulatory Affairs team in Europe. Flexibility to travel in (and outside) Europe is important.
- Senior and hands on role for a Senior Director Regulatory Affairs
- Experience and proven trackrecord in the Diagnostics and Life Science Industry
Assists Project Managers in activities relating to the set-up, running and closing of clinical trials.
NyonPermanentCHF100,000 - CHF120,000
- Clinical Trials Assistant
- Medical Devices
We are looking for a bilingual Sales Representative (Fr/Ge)
- We are looking for a bilingual Sales Representative (Fr/Ge)
- Our client is a multinational company in the healthcare and life science sector
As part of a Software Engineering team, you will be responsible for defining and managing Medical Device software test strategy and activities.
- Dynamic and innovating company in the Life Science industry
- To define and manage strategy for testing innovative applications
In the position of Development Manager in the food industry you will manage global projects that involve different work streams: supervision of the complete new product development (NPD) process and final implementation for commercialization. You have to be experienced in industrial bakery and be strong in project and stakeholder management.
- AB Mauri, worldwide known partner for bakery solutions
- Development Manager with industrial bakery experience
About Michael Page Health Care & Life Sciences
Michael Page Health Care & Life Sciences is committed to the recruitment of healthcare professionals. We specialise--though are not limited to--biotechnology and the pharmaceutical branch and can be trusted to take care of filling temporary, interim, or permanent positions. The world's top businesses have placed their trust in Michael Page to list their Health Care and Life Sciences jobs. Our decades of experience in the branch mean we know how to bring together qualified professionals and companies. Whether it be pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, or any other branch in this division, trust the recruitment consultants at Michael Page to find your next job or your next top employee. Our expertise spans the entire range of sales-related and technical roles in the life sciences and healthcare industry.
- Marketing: marketing management, product management, market study management
- Commercial development: head of sales, product consultation, distribution management
- Research and development: preclinical management, clinical examination management, pharma consultancy
- Medical Affairs: medical affairs management, medical information / medical communications management
- Regulatory Affairs: head of regulatory affairs, regulatory affairs management
Health Economics: expert of market access, viability analysis
Why should you choose Michael Page Healthcare & Life Sciences?
Many of our recruitment consultants have first hand experience in the health care and life sciences field. They understand the "ins" and "outs" of the sector, thus making them better able to serve your recruitment needs. We pride ourselves on understanding the trends and standards of the Health Care and Life Sciences sector. What is more, we have approximately 150 offices across the globe. Partner with Michael Page and you will have access to a vast pool of candidates and job openings in over 30 countries worldwide. We can find candidates for even the most specialised positions.
Our approachWith four decades of recruiting experience our consultants have all the necessary tools to ensure the fulfillment of each assignment. We only use innovative methods that have proven effective, such as the professional use of social media. Thanks to this pragmatic approach guarantees Michael Page its customers a high-quality selection. Whether you are looking for a suitable employee or a suitable job for, our consultants will accompany you step by step, from the precise definition of the assignment to the inclusion of the new employee in your company.
Latest JobsRegulatory Operations Specialist - 3 Months ContractLausanneTemporaryInterim Project Manager / Compliance (m/f)ZugTemporaryPharmacovigilance SpecialistGenevaTemporaryCHF110,000 - CHF140,000R&D Director - BiotechnologyInternationalPermanentDirector Regulatory Affairs EuropeBaselPermanentClinical Trial Coordinator - 10 Months ContractVaudTemporaryCloud Software Tester (m/f)NyonPermanentDevelopment Manager - Industrial BakeryInternationalPermanentInterim QA Officer (m/f)LucerneTemporaryView More Jobs