Healthcare & Life Sciences jobs
17 Matching Jobs
Healthcare & Life Sciences
- Featured JobGenevaPermanent
Our client is looking for an experienced QA manager QP certified
- Minimum 3 years of experience as QP or equivalent
- Establish, implement and maintain robust quality management systems (QMS)
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager
- We are looking for a Senior Product Manager
- Our client is one of the major player in the orthopaedic industry
The Senior Tender Specialist plays a key role in developing tender management organisation and continuously improves tender management processes, as well as manages individual tender submissions while ensuring compliance with policies and applicable laws.
- Tender Management
- Medical Technology
Our client is looking for a CMC Project Manager, who will report to the Head of CMC Project Management and CMC Regulatory Operations.
- CMC Project Management
We are looking for a Microbiology Application Support
- Our client is a multinational company
- We are looking for an application specialist in Microbiology
We are looking for a Medical Affairs Manager.
- We are looking for a Medical Affairs Manager.
- Our client is a major player in the pharmaceutical industry.
Rattaché au service du développement pharmaceutique vos activités sont liées à toutes les tâches conduisant au développement galénique et permettant d'assurer le cycle de vie d'un médicament.
- Developpement Galénique
We are looking for a trilingual Medical Science Liaison
GenevaPermanentCHF100,000 - CHF120,000
- We are looking for a trilingual Medical Science Liaison
- Our client is a key actor in the pharmaceutical industry
We are looking for trilingual Brand Manager
- We are looking for a Trilingual Brand Manager
- Our client is a major player in the Pharmaceutical industry
In this challenging and exciting role as Principal Primary Intelligence you will work with HQ Key Account Managers and the Swiss team, helping to establish this company as the premium provider of choice and sell Primary Intelligence multi-countries projects
- Opportunity to work for a leading Data and Technology Health Care provider
- Working together with the Sales Team to develop Primary Intelligence business
About Michael Page Health Care & Life Sciences
Michael Page Health Care & Life Sciences is committed to the recruitment of healthcare professionals. We specialise--though are not limited to--biotechnology and the pharmaceutical branch and can be trusted to take care of filling temporary, interim, or permanent positions. The world's top businesses have placed their trust in Michael Page to list their Health Care and Life Sciences jobs. Our decades of experience in the branch mean we know how to bring together qualified professionals and companies. Whether it be pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, or any other branch in this division, trust the recruitment consultants at Michael Page to find your next job or your next top employee. Our expertise spans the entire range of sales-related and technical roles in the life sciences and healthcare industry.
- Marketing: marketing management, product management, market study management
- Commercial development: head of sales, product consultation, distribution management
- Research and development: preclinical management, clinical examination management, pharma consultancy
- Medical Affairs: medical affairs management, medical information / medical communications management
- Regulatory Affairs: head of regulatory affairs, regulatory affairs management
Health Economics: expert of market access, viability analysis
Why should you choose Michael Page Healthcare & Life Sciences?
Many of our recruitment consultants have first hand experience in the health care and life sciences field. They understand the "ins" and "outs" of the sector, thus making them better able to serve your recruitment needs. We pride ourselves on understanding the trends and standards of the Health Care and Life Sciences sector. What is more, we have approximately 150 offices across the globe. Partner with Michael Page and you will have access to a vast pool of candidates and job openings in over 30 countries worldwide. We can find candidates for even the most specialised positions.
Our approachWith four decades of recruiting experience our consultants have all the necessary tools to ensure the fulfillment of each assignment. We only use innovative methods that have proven effective, such as the professional use of social media. Thanks to this pragmatic approach guarantees Michael Page its customers a high-quality selection. Whether you are looking for a suitable employee or a suitable job for, our consultants will accompany you step by step, from the precise definition of the assignment to the inclusion of the new employee in your company.
Latest JobsSenior Product ManagerGenevaPermanentSenior Tender Specialist EMEAVaudPermanentCMC Project ManagerGenevaPermanentQuality Assurance Manager - Qualified Person (QP)GenevaPermanentMedical Affairs ManagerGenevaPermanentChef de Projet Developpement GaléniqueGenèvePermanentMedical Science LiaisonGenevaPermanentBrand ManagerGenevaPermanentCHF100,000 - CHF120,000Sales Manager - Technical Services Physics & BiologyZürichPermanentView More Jobs