Finance & Accounting - Financial Controller jobs
15 Matching Jobs
Great opportunity to join a growing international FMCG Group in their HQ located in the area of Zug as a Controller responsible for the Group Foresting process and reporting directly to the Group Controller.
- Great opportunity to join a growing international FMCG Group
- Great exposure within the Group being close to Senior Management
The regional Controller EMEA partners with Global Supply Chain (GSC) Management, providing leadership and direction for the regional finance operations for the Planning, Procurement, Manufacturing and Logistics groups. The scope of the position is to implement group finance initiatives, prepare group financial reports and analyze group finance issues - leading a department of 21. Active participation in the development of strategic business plans and the assessment of business projects
- Leading regional role, reporting directly to Group HQ in the states
- Recently established EMEA HQ of a leading international pharmaceutical company
This is a fantastic opportunity for an accountant or external auditor to enter a finance controlling position with an international scope. You will be part of a European team working closely with the Finance Director and the accounting team and have a broad scope of responsibilities
- Broad range of responsibilities in finance, accounting and controls at EU level
- International company and multicultural team
Reporting directly to the CFO of the group, you will lead and supervise our dynamic accounting team (3 persons) and be primary responsible for all accounting operations for our 4 offices (Switzerland, France, UK, USA) in compliance with IFRS Standards and local laws and standards.
- exponential growth
- Accounting Manager - IFRS
The Financial Analyst is an expert in Finance with excellent IT skills to analyse key financial information for the company in order to provide management with the reporting necessary to reach business, operational and financial goals.
- Dynamic manufacturing company
- IT systems as well as an expert in Finance
The Senior Business Development Analyst works closely with sales leadership of the Commercial Distribution Organization to support them with Business Development and FP&A activities.
The analyses he/she prepares are used to provide strategic guidance to senior executives, support negotiation with distributors and manage the full regional P&L.
This is a senior role involving financial analysis and modeling, M&A transactions support and interactions with C-level leadership
- Work closely with sales leadership
- Provide strategic guidance to senior executives
The Business Analyst works closely with senior leadership, and performs detailed analyses for the international commercial organization (primarily Western Europe). He acts as the trusted advisor of Western Europe General Manager
- Opportunity for a controller to be implicated in the Business
- Internationnal environment
Great opportunity to join an international company, which is currently going through changes. The project will be for 3-6 months, with a high possibility to be extended.
- Head of Controlling with consolidation experience
- International telecommunication company
Assume responsibility for a portfolio of engineering and construction projects, responsible for the financing, compliance, monthly closing and reporting of each
- Leader within the EPC industry
- Requires prior Project Controlling experience within an industrial environment